This is a repeating eventfebruary 2, 2017 3:00 pm
The Certified Networker® III program is ideal for small business owners and sales professionals who have grown weary of time- and cost-intensive lead acquisition and cold calling. They will learn
The Certified Networker® III program is ideal for small business owners and sales professionals who have grown weary of time- and cost-intensive lead acquisition and cold calling. They will learn how to dramatically improve sales prospecting efficiency with proven referral marketing strategies.
The design of this customized program’s curriculum provides business professionals with tips, tools, and techniques to help them become more effective and productive business networkers. In addition, all participants leave the program with their own customized referral-based marketing business plan.
The Certified Networker® III is a 12-week series with 7 interactive parts formulated to give participants a complete overview of the referral marketing process along with requisite skills and a plan that ensures success.
Building on the Foundations session, participants jump right into:
- Part 1: You
- Emotionally Charged Connection® – Understand your business and reasons why customers choose you or your business over your competitors. Your core marketing message is your Emotionally Charged Connection® which identifies and connects you to your passion, your ideal clients, and your best referral sources.
- Vision – More than just trying to make money, what bigger impact are you working towards? A vision includes others, inspires them, adds value to them, and unites them to your cause. It provides a picture of what could be.
- Mission and Business Image – Your mission is to accomplish something based on your values through the work that you do. Tools and Techniques for enhancing your business image – Designing and assembling an image that generates qualified referrals
- Part 2: Your Target Market – A Target Market is the group of customers the business best serves because of its Emotionally Charged Connection®. A well-defined target market is a fundamental element to a referral marketing strategy.
- Part 3: Your People – This is the week where we start building our Referral Teams! We’ll start organizing your network into 3 Types of Networks, talk about your Information, Support, and really focus on your Referral Network members. We’ll also talk about the specific 8 Sources of Referrals. We’ll dive into your network and pull out some amazing Referral Team members! Identifying Your Networks and Using the VCP PROCESS® – the three phases of your referral relationships.
- Part 4: Your Activities
- The GAINS profile and 16 relationship builders – Develop relationships you have already identified as potential sources of referrals and learn to use the GAINS Profile. Understand the concept of a hub firm, develop an understanding to mine a “vein” for referrals, and learn the seven types of networking groups
- 10 Steps to choosing a network – Network in the right places with the right people who have influence with your target market so you can get referrals to your ideal clients over and over again. Get in front of more of the right people. The 10 Commandments of Networking a Mixer – You will never find a business mixer to be a waste of time again when you learn how to effectively network at these events
- Part 5: Equipping Your People
- Understanding the steps of the referral process – A well trained Referral Team will send you high quality clients and get you to that constant flow of referral business you’re looking for!
- Training & rewarding your referral partners – Referral marketing, you can’t do it alone. What does your referral partner need to know? Teach them about your specialized materials and knowledge, utilizing the most powerful tool in marketing, and identifying great referrals. Learn how to effectively ask for referrals and reward those who give them to you.
- Part 6: Supporting Your Referral Marketing – Evaluating your effectiveness, “it’s all my fault.” – Round out your marketing efforts by utilizing referral marketing strategies and marketing lens to compound your results and give your referral team more opportunities to create more opportunities!
- Part 7: My Referral Marketing Plan – Generating Referrals For Life® – Developing a system for tracking your referral sources and quality of referrals. Pull your plan together for a referral based business that grows stronger over time, grows exponentially while getting easier and more fun!
“I love working with Maile. Before I met her, I was dubious about business coaching. But, in June 2014 my practice was just moseying along, so I started working with Maile and the Referral Institute®. I have come to believe that working with Maile is one of the best expenditures I could make in the future of my practice. Maile was key to helping me figure out my purpose and the direction I want to take the practice in. Through participating in the Certified Networker® program especially, I’ve come to understand why I love to help clients with their estate planning needs, developed my vision and mission statements, as well as learned to develop deep lasting referral partnerships. In the last 5 months my practice has made enormous progress and I am reaching my goals!!! I am really passionate about my practice and purpose and am taking my practice to the next level!”
– Martha Davis Alexander, Estate Planning Attorney
“A little over a year ago, I met Maile at a Referral Success 101™ class where I became hooked on referral marketing. I immediately jumped into total immersion of the Certified Networker® program and have never regretted the time or monetary investment made in myself for my business. Maile Collmer is a fantastic business coach, training you on the tools needed to build your referral network, create a steady flow of referrals between you and your referral partners, and reach your business goals. Who knew doing business could be so fun?”
– Cynthia Wheeler, Commercial Real Estate Broker
“I was experiencing a hard time identifying my niche, and target market. I went to a Referral Success 101™ class and after meeting Maile and hearing what she had done for others – helping them grow their business through referral marketing – I knew I needed to become a client. Since becoming a client I have been able to identify my target market, define my niche, and grow my business about 30%. The classes are informative and fun, Maile has a great way of getting the information to her clients in a way that is easy to understand yet challenging so that you work to get the most out of the program. Maile makes you accountable for what you say you are going to do, which I think is huge for entrepreneur’s and business owners.”
– La Shawn Wells, Certified Life Coach
(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Cambiati Wellness Programs
3446 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA
Ticket Section Title
Full 12-Week Program
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
february 2, 2017 3:00 pmfebruary 9, 2017 3:00 pmfebruary 16, 2017 3:00 pmfebruary 23, 2017 3:00 pmmarch 2, 2017 3:00 pmmarch 9, 2017 3:00 pmmarch 16, 2017 3:00 pmmarch 23, 2017 3:00 pmmarch 30, 2017 3:00 pmapril 6, 2017 3:00 pm