Communicate and Network with Ease! Why Are Behavioral Styles Important? Making an impression that gave you instant credibility and a deeper connection with each person you meet, would
Communicate and Network with Ease!
Why Are Behavioral Styles Important?
Making an impression that gave you instant credibility and a deeper connection with each person you meet, would dramatically increase your results.
Your Behavioral Style affects your referability. People hang out with, and generally refer to, people they feel comfortable with — leaving a lot of referrals and closed business on the table.
“When you understand people even better than your own product and services, you will be unusually successful in business.”
Designed specifically for networking, you will learn about people in a whole new way. At the end of the day, you will walk away with the power to understand people so you can compel them to action!
Room Full of Referrals® will give you the tools to:
- get more business faster from networking.
- close more sales quicker,
- improve your relationships.
Group Discounts Available when you bring your referral sources, salespeople, and employees with you!
If you want more people reaching out to you to build a referral relationship, this program will help them to work with you… wouldn’t that make your life easier?
This event offers you the opportunity to:
1. Take the training for the first time or test yourself on how much information you’ve retained and implemented.
2. Learn with your Referral Team and increase referrals and sales for everyone on your team.
3. Network with like-minded people who are interested in improving their Referral Marketing Skills.
Tickets available on Eventbrite.com go to this link: https://tinyurl.com/RoomFullOfReferralsJune2019
(Friday) 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Pleasant Hill Community Center
320 Civic Drive